Monday 1 April 2013

Primark bits n bobs....

My ootd for shopping last week.... 
Nirvana tshirt- Topman- old about £10
High waist leggings- Ebay- gift.. about £15
Oversized denim jacket- Charity shop- £8
Scarf- Charity shop- £1
Shoes- River Island- £10 (sale)
Bag- Matalan?- My nan gave it to me.. haha!
What I bought......


















































instagram: @charlibellexx

Sooo last week I went shopping with my mum and sister, unfortunately I am a poor student and have about £3 to my name right now but fortunately my mum decided she would buy me a few things! Thank you muuum. So I picked up a few cute things, including the backpack I've wanted for aaaages... it was originally £9 & it seems as though it has been in Primark forever and every time I've gone in there, I've almost bought it but then ended up not but this time when I went in it was reduced to £5 so I had to pick it up and I'm glad I held back on buying it now! Its pretty big inside and I just love the look of it too, it goes with so many outfits and can be dressed up or down. I could not resist the pug pillow, especially for the price. Now that I've bought the hoop earrings I'm not too sure on them? I'm kinda looking at them and thinking they look really ugly ahha but I love a pair of hoops so they will probably get some use, the other earrings I have though (not pictured separately as I left them at my boyfriends the day after buying them :(!!), the cross ones I am wearing on the bottom photos, I LOVE! I first saw them on one of Georgia from The Vintage Vision's youtube videos (go check them out!) and thought they were so cute so had to get myself a pair, & for £1?! They do them in a gold colour too but I love the dark silver, they have a real grungey feel to them.

Pug pillow-£4
'Ohio Life' oversized tshirt-£6
Leather backpack bag-£5 (on sale)
50 Stick on gems-£1
Hoop earrings (2 pairs)-£2.50
Cross earrings-£1!!
All from Primark!

Barry M Lipstick- About £4, not sure of exact price because of 3 for 2 offer on in BOOTS.


Also, if you like my blog please please please nominate me in the Company Style Blogger Awards 2013 for 'Best Personal Style Blog – Newcomer' or whichever category you feel I fit into best! Thank you! <3

love Charlotte x

3 comments:

  1. your makeup looks lovely, really like the Barry M lipstick :-)
    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute<3
    I love your outfit and make up<333

    ReplyDelete