Monday 22 April 2013

Button down skirt & Nirvana tee!

 If you follow me on instagram (@charlibellexx) you may have seen a photo verrry similar to this on Thursday when I wore this outfit ;) click for more photos etc. x








LOL ^^

Unfortunately my photographs aren't great... I definitely need to get myself a tripod (or find someone willing to be my photographer ;) hehe) but anyway, this was my outfit of the day on Thursday. I've been pretty busy with uni work etc. as I am now in my final few weeks of my university course (scary), I seem to be behind with everything at the moment so I'm trying my best to catch up with it all! The skirt I wore, I bought probably about 2+ months ago from a charity shop, I was in the charity shops buying things for a uni project, but when I saw this cute little skirt for £1 I had to pick it up, but this is the first time I have worn it! I am terrible for finding things in charity shops for really cheap, buying them and then forgetting I ever got them until I rummage crazily through my drawers fullllll of clothes while shouting 'I have NOTHING to wear!!!!'. I think this skirt will go with so much, for this outfit I teamed it with one of my many Nirvana tshirts, my backpack which I use everrrrry day now, some cute tights, my creepers and a headscarf to cover my horrid roots. I also found these old glasses of mine, broken and with one lens missing so I was messing around with them in photos, I think they're so cute, like proper granny glasses haha!

Skirt - Charity shop - £1
Tshirt - H&M - Olllld about £10 maybe??
Creepers - Ebay - £20ish
Tights - Henry Holland/Pretty Polly - Gift from my sister... super cheap from the Clothes Show Live
Backpack - Primark - £5 (sale)
Scarf - Charity shop - 99p
Belt - Charity shop - £1

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment