Monday 15 April 2013

Go Topless!

eaaaasy cuuuuute



Wildfox Couture sports shirt, $145 / Topshop highwaisted jeans / Topshop t-strap shoes / H&M bag, $23 / Jigsaw hat, $52


Hi guys! Hope you all had a great weekend :-)
Here is a little set I made on polyvore a bit earlier, I'm obsesssed with backpacks at the moment! I have been using mine non stop, it's so easy just to chuck everything in and stick on your back/shoulder and I like how it can be dressed up or down and goes with so many outfits. The shoes are uber cute and I really need a pair for myself & I also need some new jeans, the ones I have are all too big on me now as I've finally lost a little weight, these Topshop jeans are really cute and very popular right now & I'm considering getting myself a pair. Lastly, the sweater!!!! ughhhh how cute is it?! I need one but for the price, I really can't see that happening, sighhh, I will be on the lookout for something similar and more in my budget though definitely!

I just want to say thank you SO much to my new followers for following, signed in this morning to see it had gone up by a few and it put a smile on my face, also thank you for all your lovely comments... sometimes I forget to reply (and I know its kinda annoying having to check back etc.) so I'm just guna say now that I read and appreciate everyyyy single comment on here! Thank you :-)

Love Charlotte x

4 comments:

  1. love the jumper!

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wildfox clothing!! Shame about the price tag though :( I have those joni jeans - I love them, they sinch you in in all the right places! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I really like your blog! I created a website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to gain traffic on their blog. I was a blogger for years gaining little to no traffic which is why I created this blog. If you are interested in possibly submitting a post or want to discuss an idea you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com. Also here is the site www.sweetandstyle.com if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so in love with that backpack

    ReplyDelete