Thursday 25 April 2013

Buy my things on bigcartel!

 asos skirt

 Vintage bag

 Topshop shorts

 Topshop leggings

Topshop shoes


Hey guys, hope your week is going well!
I have had a bag full of clothes that I no longer wear just sat in my bedroom for about a month, I need to sort through more to get rid of because my drawers and wardrobe are all overflowing with clothes. Quite often i will wear something a few times and never again or I keep really old clothes because I once loved them so much and don't want to let go! SO finally I have decided on a few things to sell but I wasn't sure how to sell them online. I normally use ebay BUT recently I've seen so many people say bad things about it & sometimes it doesn't seem worth the while with all the fees and that if you've had a disappointing end price on one of your items that you thought would sell for more. So after a bit of thought, I decided to sell a few bits on bigcartel! I chose the free account, but if I manage to sell a few things I might pay for a better account and work on setting it up properly over the summer? We'll see :-) But for now I have 5 items on there which I am hoping to sell. If it all goes completely wrong I will probably list things on here and work out how to invoice via paypal... I'm sure it's pretty straightforward but to me it sounds kind of frightening haha!

So these are the items I'm selling.... go to my bigcartel page here! charlibelle.bigcartel.com :-) pleeeease check it out! x

What you do with clothes/shoes etc. that you no longer wear?


Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment