Thursday 4 April 2013

i need cute shoes!

i need cute shoes!

i need cute shoes! by charlibellex featuring juju


Hey guys! SO last night I decided to join polyvore and I am in looove, why didn't I do it sooner?! I had a mess around on it and it's lots of fun. I've also been feeling a little uninspired recently but not anymore! 
The cold weather here in the UK has meant that I'm still wrapped up in layers and scarfs and boots, it's pretty much still winter... but I decided to get into the spring mood and start looking for spring/summer items and get outfit ideas. I've seen a few posts on here from various bloggers featuring juju jelly shoes, and HOW cute are they?! My summer shoes normally consist of wedges, ballet pumps/dolly shoes and vans as I really don't like flip flops & can never find sandals that I like, but this summer I think I'm going to have so much choice. Including jelly shoes (which I'm sure will be EVERYWHERE), chunky sandals, strappy flatforms and sweet vintage style sandals. These shoes are much more me than the normal boring flip flops etc. that my mum tries to get me to buy haha! I will definitely be investing in a few of the shoes off this wishlist!

As I'm new to polyvore, I'm sorry if I suck..... but please give me a follow here an I will be sure to follow you back! 


Love Charlotte x
:-) 

6 comments:

  1. I love the River Island flatforms, I have seen them in white too and think they will be so perfect for summer xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I will have to check them out in white! I love white shoes at the moment xx

      Delete
  2. JUJU JELLIES! I think I will get the pink ones to wear with socks, true How Two Live style. Plus the Aggy Docs sandals.. so cute!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How cute are the pink ones?! & they would definitely look even cuter with socks aww x

      Delete