Saturday 27 April 2013

Buffy the Vampire Slayer!




Buffy obsessed

Buffy obsessed by charlibellex


I have been re-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer episodes non-stop over the past week or two, I am actually obsessed. As it was made in the late nineties there's lots of really cute outfits in the show (lot's of hideous ones too buuut anyway...) so obviously I had to blog about it. I made this little Buffy inspired mood board on polyvore (you can follow me here) featuring denim, leather, chunky boots, a stake and obviously a cross necklace and leather jacket! After watching I've been feeling pretty inspired, there are so many things I want to steal from Buffy's wardrobe, & a few from Willow's too, I've seen her in a few really cute scooby doo tshirts & I'm definitely on the lookout for nineties character tees. As the 90's have come back around now I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too hard to copy Buffy's style & I'm definitely going to be coming up with a few Buffy/vampire/90's inspired outfits. I am currently on season two of Buffy the Vampire Slayer so I don't doubt that there will be more Buffy posts on here... so I'm hoping you guys like them!

How many of you used to watch Buffy?!

Hope you all have a great weekend! 


Love Charlotte x 



PS! I'm selling clothes on my bigcartel site... I've put all of the items prices down as ON SALE, so pleeease check them out! Once I have sold a few I will be adding more to the site... you can find them all by clicking hereeeeee  (http://charlibelle.bigcartel.com/)


 Remember you can also follow me on bloglovin too! :-)



2 comments:

  1. Oh my god.. I used to be obsessed with Buffy, well more Angel within the Buffy episodes! Ahhh I wish they'd remake a few episodes so I can gaze at David Boreanaz xx
    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! i was obsessed with Buffy back in the days. i liked spike over angel though lol and love 90s fashion too

    xoxo
    Visa
    1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete