Friday 3 May 2013

Curve Ball Tour!

Hey guys, hope you've all had a good week :-D
I bought this ugly tshirt a while back & you may have seen it in one of my charity shop haul posts. I knew I wanted to get the scissors on it but I wasn't sure what to do, I love the white stitching on the sleeves and the bottom of the top, it reminds me of stitches you would get in a cut or whatever so I wasn't sure about getting rid of it. As I got dressed yesterday I put on my favourite high waisted denim shorts and just chucked this tshirt on as I was choosing what top to wear for the day & doing my makeup etc. Then that's when I decided to do something to it & make it cute so that I could wear it!
 ...................

Here it is! I turned this ugly man tshirt into a cute grungey crop top!






I decided to fray the bottom of it just by pulling at the threads, ripping bits etc. I think it looks really cute! It's funny how I thought it was pretty gross before letting loose with the scissors and now after cropping it I think it's the cutest thing ever haha! Not bad for £1.99 though! It really reminds me of something you'd see in Urban Outfitters or somewhere like that? I know I'm definitely going to get a lotttt of wear out of this little tee!

What do you guys think? Has cropping this tee made it cute or is it just as ugly as before?! :-)


Hope you all have a nice weekend, love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment