Saturday 11 May 2013

Not so spring time sweater... ootd







 Sweater-Matalan-£3
Skirt-H&M-£8ish?
Tights-Primark-£1
Earrings-Primark-£1
Shoes-Vans-£30ish(sale)

My outfit for the day yesterday! It wasn't as bright as it has been in the week and it was a bit cold and rainy so I had to put my shorts and tshirts back away :-( I went shopping on Wednesday with my boyfriend and he kindly bought me this jumper from the Matalan clearance store. It's crazy in there, tshirts, skirts etc. for a pound?? There's even dresses in there reduced from £20+ down to £3, it's unreal! I got this sweater from the mens section and thought it was nice just for throwing on on colder days and for the summer when it gets cool in the evenings. I love the dark grey colour and the grungey bleached out/faded bits. I paired it with my bright pink skirt yesterday to brighten the outfit up and my vans because they're super comfortable and add a little height too! ;-)
Hope you all have a great weekend! :-)
(Ps sorry for the rubbish photos, it was the best I could do for now!)

 
If ya follow me on instagram (@charlibellexx) or twitter (@charlibellex) you will know that it was my cats 9th birthday on Wednesday too! 

Sooo heres a late happy birthday to you Spot! <3

 

AWWWW

Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment