Saturday 6 April 2013

Style crush right now.... Lindsey Troy!


Lindsey Troy, vocals & guitar from the rock duo Deap Vally! Came across these girls & fell in love with their style, but Lindseys especially adore her hair and her voice too....

Click for more!!! :-)














First thing I noticed about Lindseys look is her hair, she's made me want mine back long again! How cute is it? I love the colour and the big full fringe. She definitely reminds me of Courtney Love in some ways, who is a big style influence for me. I love grungey, rock chick kinds of styles and always have, messy hair, cut off shorts, bare legs, leather and an attitude to go with it! But looking through photos of Lindsey, I think I want her hair, all of her sunglasses and her fringed leather. I'm most definitely on the look out for the perfect fringed leather jacket for spring & those cooler summer evenings or rainy summer days we get here in the UK which can then carry me into the Autumn too. Just listening to Deap Vallys music and checking out their style has gotten me so excited for summer and festivals, doesn't Lindseys look just scream festival season?!

Who are your style crushes at the moment?? What do you guys think of Lindseys look? :-)

Love Charlotte x







All of the images I have used are either from google or tumblr, if one of the images is yours& you want it taken down, credit given or a link to your site please contact me!

2 comments:

  1. I love her style, I have to admit I didn't know her, so thanks for sharing ! The first pic is broken anyway...don't know why ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter In Love with Fashion "Pretty dress" Giveaway: win a pretty dress of your choice, open worldwide until April 13th !

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has amazing hair xx

    mac lipstick giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete