Saturday 23 March 2013

Pamper sesh!


Face masks! Click n read moooore!
Hey guysss, so basically face masks are something that I've always used, but never seriously, like when I was younger and had sleepovers with friends we would go shopping first and buy face masks and fake cucumber eye pads ready for the sleepover haha! I remember trying to make our own with bananas and oats and stuff too LOL! Also, as little presents for birthdays and Christmas' etc. my mum has given me facemasks & I've always just used them for fun rather than to make any difference to my skin. So the other day in uni they were giving out free fruit and face masks for a healthy living fayre thing they were doing & I remembered that a month or so back I had bought a few face masks on a mad Wilkinsons spree, because they were cheap, my skin was feeling pretty awful so I read what each did & used one properly!





So this is the one I got given in uni & the same as the ones I normally would get...


One I had for Christmas or something...








Ones I bought from Wilkisons... & the dead sea mineral mud mask is the one I have on in the first photo, how stunning is the colour of it?!




And then I realised, they are both the same brand just different packaging! 

I really like the ones I normally use & some of them smell SO SO good, but I always find theres a little too much in each packet but not quite enough for two uses? I dunno... I think the bigger packet ones are about £1 each? I picked up the other ones which you get two of the masks joined together & I'm pretty sure they were about 60p? The amount in these seems to be a better amount & you get two! The one which I used had a strong smell which kinda reminded me of a mans body wash or something... lol. So not as tasty smelling as the Hot Chocolate one or the fruity smelling ones, but it made my skin feel amazing, which is the point really isn't it? Where my skin was pretty dry but also a bit spotty, it's cleared up & feels & looks softer. For the price I think they're definitely worth it & I think I will be using these masks more regularly & making them a part of my skin care routine! 

Have any of you got any face masks you love & could recommend?! Let me know! :)

Love Charlotte x

2 comments:

  1. I love the Montagne Jeunesse face masks, they smell so good and leave my skin so soft.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always like spa days at home. nothing better than a good pampering! :D

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete