Monday 7 January 2013

Christmas break!

http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/a07b5da24e2011e2b7ab22000a1f90e7_7.jpg

Huuuuge blog post... ooops... click to read more!! <3




 http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/dba2446c4e2111e292a022000a1faf61_7.jpg

 Christmas Eve ^
So on Christmas Eve normally I get together with my mums side of the family, we all go out for a meal etc. but for a few reasons, unfortunately we did not do that this Christmas! So instead, I stayed at home with my mum, my sisters and my brother and we had a buffet type thing with cheese and crackers and chicken on sticks and pringles and biscuits and all those sorts of food. In the evening, there is a santas sleigh that comes around and gives out presents so my little sister got one of those, then my mum gave us all our pyjamas to snuggle up in, I got this hello kitty onesie! Its so so cute!! I went up to bed and wrapped my presents all ready for Christmas and boxing day.



http://distilleryimage8.s3.amazonaws.com/55d5e4924e8011e2ab6722000a9e087c_7.jpg









 http://distilleryimage10.s3.amazonaws.com/8a13fd1c577611e2a68f22000a9f0a3c_7.jpg

 Christmas Day ^

Not many photos sorry! I didn't really have my phone on me or anything and just forgot really ahah. Anyway, we all got up, opened our stockings and then unwrapped our presents. I stayed in my pjs all day and just ate food and drank and that, then after dinner my boyfriend came over and I got to unwrap all the lovely presents off him! It's always the best part because everything he buys me is a surprise and he ALWAYS gets carried away when he's shopping for me and buys me way more than he intends on! Haha! From my mum I actually just had money off her and went out and bought my own Christmas stuff this year haaaaha, but from my sister I had 3 pairs of Pretty Polly/Henry Holland tights and a really nice sleeveless tee. My boyfriend literally bought me LOADS I told him not to spend much but he probably did, he got me a body shop set, a camera lens mug (so cool!), underwear, a jumper, a playsuit, a croptop, hello kitty headphones, vanilla coke, american sweets, perfume and a super cute cuddly pig! (sorry if there was more!! thats all i can remember right now.... oops)

 


 

 Boxing Day ^

So on boxing day, every year I go over my grandparents on my dads side. I always get there around midday and begin drinking and then usually end up in bed by 11pm, feeling like its 3am and off my face drunk stinking of rum and cigarettes, this year was pretty much exactly the same as every other! (oops)
I randomly took a picture in the downstairs toilet/cloakroom of the shelf above the toilet, when I was a child I used to love all of the kittys on the shelf, I don't go there often so when I noticed them it brought back so many memories! The photo above is my coffee after dinner! The dinner table always looks really nice and festive :)

 



 http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/3f3df13c506c11e2b12d22000a9e295b_7.jpg

 27th December ^

Woke up really hungover to a lovely laid out breakfast on the table, so cute! Then me and Liam went into Cardiff shopping, I bought these platform Vans from Schuh for £35 reduced from £50! They're so comfy and easy to wear, I love them.






I have more which I was going to put in this post BUT because it's a bit more special, I guess I will take more time and do a smaller post about it later on! :)


Charlotte x

2 comments: