Tuesday 29 January 2013

My huuuuge ebay watch list.


Cat galaxy tshirt- £7.99  ^^








Fashion tights, transparent patterns- £1.86 each  ^^
(I bought 6 pairs)
-Black cat
-Alice in Wonderland
-Horse head + stars
-Star and cat
-Cat and star
-Moustache
Wildfox style chiffon sequin cross shorts- £4.72  ^^

Read more!! :-)

So basically, on my ebay account my watch list is always pretty full and I'm just like' yeah will buy it later, will get it one day...' so about a week ago I decided to sort it out. I went through the list and deleted things which in reality, I'm not going to ever buy, and I bought a few things that I have had on there a few months and desperately wanted! These are the things I bought and for these prices I think it's definitely worth it! Plus, all of them are free P+P, which is even better! They're all from China (I think) so they should be arriving in about a week or two now, normally it's about 2-4 weeks wait, if not sometimes a little longer. I think to get nice items for such good prices I think it's worth the wait, also, by the time they arrive I've gotten over feeling guilty for spending MORE money!
With some of these items you can probably get them a little cheaper maybe if you look on ebay as the prices change and new ones pop up or sometimes you miss them as with these there are usually SO many of the exact same items.

Sooo the cat tshirt, I have had on my watch list for SO SO SO long, and I love it! I don't know why I didn't order this sooner, I think this top will be really cute to wear with leggings, high waisted shorts or skirts as easy outfits for uni!

These tights havent been on my watch list for long but I've seen them on a few people and they look SO cute! For now I've ordered 6 of my favourite pairs but if I'm happy with them when they arrive I may order more cause there were a few others that I liked but stopped myself buying them for now!

I LOVE these shorts, they were on my watch list for a few months and the ones I had on there had just ended, so I removed them and searched for some and loads came up. You have probably seen these already as I know a fair few bloggers have them and if you have tumblr, you've probably seen them on there too. I love a lot of items from Wildfox, but they are definitely out of my budget so I love finding dupes of my fave items on ebay etc. for a tiny fraction of the price. Even if these turn out to be really cheapy looking and not too nice, I've spent less than a fiver on them, so i don't really mind!


ANYWAY! This was just meant to be a quick post as I haven't posted in aaaages! But I've blabbered on as always... oops!
To find these items on ebay, just type in a description similar to mine and I'm sure LOADS will come up!

Comment below if you have any of these or decide to buy any of them!


love from Charlotte x



9 comments:

  1. I love the shorts..been watching them too :-) I love the cheap stuff from China! I just bought a bunch of accessories on Ebay, so I'll probably do a post when I get them.

    http://lifeasart215.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially loving the shorts, I hope you win them! My watch list is constantly full too!

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh these shorts :-) such good finds, so cheap! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Ebay posts but I love those shorts for under a fiver more!!! xx

    Youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. THOSE TIGHTS! Amazing! I really want the wildfox star shorts, but these dupes of the crosses look awesome too, great finds. And who doesn't love a cat tee? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing tights! so individual and perfect with denim shorts in summer! nice post!

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them shorts so cute and amazing thinking about picking some up! abbievictoriia.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those tights, ill have to pick up a pair. or two. ;)
    great post, followed your blog.

    have a great day
    x
    http://smelliie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute clothes! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete