Sunday 18 November 2012

Party dresses @ topshop.com

http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/10C15CBLK_large.jpg

 

Embossed Skater Dress

  • Price: £50.00
  • Colour: BLACK





I love this little black dress, I think it's really cute! I love the embossed detail on it and I find skater dresses really flattering, I think this dress would go with anything, I'm not really a very 'booby' person anymore I don't think? I don't often wear low cut tops or anything, but I like the net paneling on this dress, I think it looks cute but also classy and fun and I would feel comfortable wearing this as long as I had the right bra as I would not feel comfortable going braless!!



http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/62T09DMAR_large.jpg

**Grace Beaded Dress by Goldie

  • Price: £65.00
  • Colour: Maroon



I adore the colour of this dress! Such a beautiful A/W colour, this dress isn't as dressy as some of the others, but I think this would suit me fine because I'm not a really dressy person! I love how the sheer top is such a contrast to the velvet material, I think it works really well.









http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/62C17DGLD_large.jpg


**Animal Body Dress by Love

  • Price: £44.00
  • Colour: GOLD

I NEED one of these dresses! I love the idea of it and I've seen a few recently that I love, I really like the sheer material over the body, in a way it looks like two items worn oddly together but it works great, I think this would be such a nice dress for christmas partys and going out, I'd wear a dress like this with some chunky heels or boot heels and a fur coat!








http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/62C14DBLK_large.jpg



**Pixie Dress by Love

  • Price: £36.00
  • Colour: BLACK


Awwww how cute is this dress?! It's quite simple but the glittery effect lace material and the chiffon type material detailing really make it stand out. I have serious issues with strapless things and don't often (ever) wear strapless because I really don't feel comfortable in it! I think what I need in my life is a really good strapless bra that will hold my boobs up and in my dresses, so if anyone knows of any they could recommend I would be SO SO SO greatful! Haha :)







http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/62K23CPLE_large.jpg



**Lace Trim Dress by Coco's Fortune

  • Price: £45.00
  • Colour: PURPLE


THIS DRESS OMG. I need this dress! It's so gorgeous yet cute and quirky and amazing at the same time! I'm really into purple at the moment and this shade is beautiful, the lacey bits are super super cute and I love the delicate straps and the shape of the dress. What a beautiful dress, I love it so much.... want want want !!







http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/62R09DBLK_large.jpg


**Embellished Bodycon Dress by Rare

  • Price: £39.00
  • Colour: BLACK


I love dresses like these because they're so easy to wear! I'd wear this with gold jewelry to match the embellishing, a fur coat and some black shoes, probably heeled boots or wedges or my jeffrey campbell foxys. Black and gold always looks good and I really love it in the winter where you can add a cute fur coat to it and make it look cozy, yet you can still look hot but also classy.







http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/62S99CBLK_large.jpg



**Stud Back Maxi Dress by Rare

  • Price: £45.00
  • Colour: BLACK


This dress is amazing, I never used to be a fan of maxi length things, probably because I'm so short, but recently I can't get enough of maxi dresses and skirts as long as I'm wearing them with a little height boost so I'm not tripping up (i'm only 5"2!). This dress is effective and edgy, I love a skirt slit and the waist on this is stunning. I think this would be really easy to wear and look amazing on, I'd wear this with really high heels so that it would hang better on me (plus I love wearing heels).







http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/62S37CBLK_large.jpg




**Tulip Skirt Dress by Rare

  • Was £45.00
  • Now £30.00
  • Colour: BLACK


This dress was out of stock in my size.... Which is a bit upsetting because I love it, but with it being strapless I'm not sure how often it would get worn by me anyway. But this dress is beautiful, I love everything about it. The tulip shape, the cups, the paneling, the materials, the gold detailing, the boning.... perfect.






http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/35Y24CCRM_large.jpg


**LIMITED EDITION Crochet Maxi Dress

  • Price: £150.00
  • Colour: CREAM

Very different from the other dresses here! I do wear dark colours and black an awful lot, but I am always really drawn to delicate colours like this, I personally, just find them more difficult to wear. But what a stunning dress... (not that I would EVER be able to afford £150 on a dress I'd only have chance to wear a few times... but whatevs) it is so beautiful and I bet it would look gorgeous on! If I had an event to go to where a dress like this would be suitable, (and if i wasnt a poor student) I would buy this dress..... Ahhhh I'd love it to be mine, I'd put it on just for fun, just to admire how pretty it is. The colour is super cute and so is the crochet detailing, so so so pretty... In love!










Since both of my nearest Topshop stores were taken out of the city center, I don't often get to see what's in there... The closet Topshop from me now is two bus journeys away but in an Outfit store, so there's not much in there... and then the next closest stores are in Cwmbran/Cardiff, I never have chance to go to Cardiff anymore though because I'm in uni 5 days a week and then in work on a Saturday, then on Sunday I'm either A) Hungover B) Doing uni work C) Chilling before the next 6 days of working hard....  But yeaaaah anyway... I love Topshop, even though, being a poooor student, I can't really afford much from there, I thought I'd have a look on the website and share a few of my favourite dresses! Most of them are actually other designers whos items are featured in Topshop rather than being Topshop dresses... But wither way, they caught my eye & you can find them on the Topshop website! I must take a trip to Cardiff and Topshop soon!!


Which dress is your favourite out of these? Or have you spotted a different wintery party dress? Comment! x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for kind comment hun. We both read yours! Keep up the good work. xxx

    ReplyDelete