Tuesday 6 November 2012

MTV











Was sorting out my room today looking through my clothes etc. and found these jeans I bought MONTHS ago from a charity shop! I had planned to cut them into shorts but put them away in my wardrobe and forgot, so I tried them on today and took a few photies.  The pictures are a bit cringe unfortunately... but I'm hoping they will improve as time goes on? And I was having a bad hair/eyebrow day.... quickly sorted my face out for these photos and the eyebrows went wrong... my hair at the moment is hideous.. i need to sort it out :|

I'm still thinking of cutting these jeans into shorts, but I think they look kind of cute as jeans too.... Jeans or shorts?!

Tshirt- Boyfriends, topman sale.
Jeans- Charity shop, £1
Vintage sunglasses- Charity shop, £1
Belt- Primark (pack of 3) about £2.50?
Bangle- Topshop sale, £1.50
Lipstick is by Barry M.

3 comments: