Thursday 6 June 2013

lil bit of charity shopping









Sooo I haven't done a blog post in a while! I've been real busy with uni work and then enjoying the sun the past few days (yay sun!!!!!). I have attempted a few outfit snaps using my new tripod but I just can't seem to get them right and cringe at all the photos I've taken! :-( But anywayyy... here a a few bits I recently picked up from the charity shops, I went in just to find some stuff for the last bits of my uni work but obviously ended up picking stuff up for myself. The skirt is for my uni work and I've made it into a cute little matching two piece, once I get it back from uni I'm definitely going to be wearing it! I thought the pastel stripe jumper was really cute and it's clearly hand made too which I thought was really cute! I can imagine wearing it in the summer evenings when it starts to cool down over a plain maxi dress or some high wasited shorts. I picked up this cool Dr Martens tee from the mens section, I've been keeping my eye out for tshirts like this for a while now as I think they're really great to DIY and look awesome. The last thing is this skirt, the first photo doesn't really do it justice so I've taken a close up of it to show the gorgeous beading AND it's originally from Miss Selfridge, pretty good for £1!! 


Red floral skirt-£2.50
Dr Martens tshirt- £1
Pastel knitted jumper- £1
Beaded skirt- £1
(All from charity shops)


Love Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment